Re: what I have so far

Thanks John! That clears that up for me :-)

Molly D.

The AIS is not the registration authority for Dutch Irises (nor for English or Spanish irises). They are known as bulbous irises. I am not sure there is a registration authority for any of these.

The AIS is the registration authority for rhizomatous irises, those irises that form rhizomes.

That is why you don't see anything on the AIS website on Dutch irises.

John