RE: AIS: 2006 Convention Photos

Thanks Kitty

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Loberg
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 11:36 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] AIS: 2006 Convention Photos

Again this year, I've posted a lot of photos of the AIS Convention in
Portland, on the Region 14 web site, www.aisregion14.org . Each page link is

generally limited to 10 photos, so I hope it won't be too slow on anyone
using a modem. There's lots of photos of iris closeup, gardens, and people,
and if it weren't for those umbrellas, you might not know it had been
raining!. The photos are not just of tall bearded irises, there's lots of
photos of Siberians, and species crosses. Oh, two gardens from the
Siberian/Species Convention, Abrego's, and Reid's are there too.   Enjoy!
Kitty Loberg, Region14 Webmaster