Re: CULT:bee pods

In a message dated 6/27/2006 7:03:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

We've  all heard the stories about all the irises turning white??!!   This
how it happens!

So are you suggesting that bee pods only make white irises? Or  that the
seeds of bee pods will produce results sufficiently uniform in color to  suggest a
comprehensive transformation? What then about the irises that set  the bee
I believe it has been suggested that vestigial "nubbins" left in the  bed ma
ke white irises, but I found the theory rather unconvincing.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA