Re: CULT:My iris changed color!!!

On Jun 28, 2006, at 10:27 AM, Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 6/28/2006 9:05:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lauriefr@localnet.com writes:

<<If a bed of 50 vigorous and floriferous clumps of purple irises with a
history of reliable annual bloom and NO herbicide use with a mile radius
suddenly turns into a sea of hundreds of white iris flowers with nary a purple in
sight one spring, that would certainly merit some serious investigation.>>
Unless we can reproduce this occurrence under scientific conditions . . .
surely we must determine that the cause is still . . .a matter for
speculation??
Actually, the scenario I presented was complete fiction and highly unlikely ever to occur in real life.
We're back to possible vs probable based on known factors.
We've gone back even farther than that ... to fantasy.

Laurie

lauriefr@localnet.com
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg
normal annual precipitation 26-27"