Re: Re: CULT: pod food

In a message dated 6/28/2006 11:39:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

<<And would help me find pods when I don't have my notebook with  me.>>
They do have the added advantage of making the pods easy to find!  And  if a
stalk gives way and leans or falls?  It's really easy to  spot.
I have wire cages around my tomatoes but the deer trimmed them back to  the
edge of the cages and in some cases they've reached through and eaten inside
the cages!  I lost some set tomatoes but at least the plants will be  bushy and
 If I'd bought extra lace as planned, I'd make BIG bags to go around  the
cages!  I use narrow strips of interfacing to give strength to the  seams.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: