HYB: pods (and welcome)

I found seed pods ripe and splitting open this morning!  This year has
totally gotten away from me.  8 weeks is a little fast for pods to
finish here. I haven't started 'riding the fence line' every day to
check on them, but I guess it's time.

Now to decide whether or not I'm going to try to get early germination
out of any of these....

Welcome to the group, Dee.  As Anner says, busy time of year.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8