CULT: Best Spray for Late Fungal Spot

  • Subject: CULT: Best Spray for Late Fungal Spot
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 11:17:34 -0400

Anner, you probably already know my answer - I don't do anything.

But I'm deliberately trying to expose seedlings to as much leaf spot as possible.

Storeboughts in pots - usually pull off and move to compost heap or burn barrel dying leaves, occasionally trim off the worst of the leaf ends. It stays so wet here all the time from dew till 2 in the afternoon and humidity all day, that there is little point in trying to control leaf spot. It wasn't a problem here during the two years of drought.

<What do you personally do if you get a bad spot outbreak? Bloom is  past,
the leaves look grody to the max, and there must be spores aplenty.>

Linda Mann