Re: Re: CULT: Alfalfa After Bloom

In a message dated 6/1/2009 11:41:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

Now that  I think about it, I guess my druthers would be plain ol'
Miracle Gro (or  similar) with trace elements.  Too much trouble for the
garden rows,  but that's what I use on potted irises.

Actually, that's what I'm thinking, hose or sprinkle the ground with
something low nitrogen, since I remembered the neighboring cows got  over the
fence once and if they ever got a whiff of those alfalfa pellets on the
ground...

Thanks, all.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA