Re: Re: CULT: Alfalfa After Bloom?

In a message dated 6/1/2009 11:12:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

Fertilizing after bloom is particularly recommended for  rebloomers.

Yass. So one hears.

Rebloom is not the goal here, though.

As I mentioned, I'm after strengthening a bed of diploids which were  reset
last fall and bloomed unusually well this spring, but which will probably
need to be dug up again this fall for construction.

I'd like to give them a little encouragement without causing problems.
They have some spot, too, which is not making them feel better.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA
Steps!