Re: HIST: Dr. Bernice

  • Subject: Re: HIST: Dr. Bernice
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:26:24 -0500

On Jun 1, 2009, at 6:03 PM, ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:

Laurie Frazer's photo on the HIPS page is the one which occasions the
question. Is that the same iris you have been passing around?

Anner,

The iris depicted in my photo on the HIPS site was given to me by Laetitia in 2003 and (Laetitia, correct me if I am wrong) came from a Presby dig that year. This is the same plant that Phil Edinger vetted from Laetitia's photo, I believe. I don't think Mrs. Hess had anything to do with the history of this plant's acquisition, either by Laetitia or by Presby (again, Laetitia, correct me if I am wrong).

Laurie