Re: Re: HYB: self incompatibility: Balloon Pods

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: self incompatibility: Balloon Pods
  • From: autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 07:52:21 -0400

Maybe I can test this theory.? Seedling #1606-01re?has nearly?a dozen pods this year which I consider to be air/ballon pods.? It includes Bridge In Time, Love Lines, and more so I'm going to leave them alone, just in case.? Assuming mother nature gets her act together, and?I can remember, I'll try it with a 'real' cross next spring.?

<< They indicate that the
cultivar would be an easy pod parent >>

Betty? W.