Re: Re: HYB: self incompatibility: Balloon Pods

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: self incompatibility: Balloon Pods
  • From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:01:09 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2009 1:21:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fjmjedwards@q.com writes:

They  indicate that the cultivar would be an easy pod parent if one wants
to use  it.
--------------------

Francelle, hello.

I'm not doubting you here, but I would like to ask whether this  is but an
intuition you have had, or an intuition you have actually  confirmed.

Incidentally, to judge by the photos you have added to the photo list,  you
are making some fine looking irises.

Has anyone ever seen any sort of pod on Quaker Lady?

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA
**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)