Re: HYB: self incompatibility

  • Subject: Re: HYB: self incompatibility
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:17:54 -0400

According to my notes, over the past 8 yrs, I've harvested 35 bee pods, & have notes on seedlings from 14 of these. Of the rest - haven't planted some, some didn't germinate, no idea what happened to the rest of them - hard to imagine, but I may have actually thrown them away. ;-) Pretty awful parents, self or otherwise.

Seedlings planted from 3 of the 14 are too young to have bloomed. Of the remaining 11, based on appearance of seedlings, my best guess is that 4 were probably selfs, 4 probably weren't, and I don't even want to guess for the other three.

For what all that's worth ;-)

Linda Mann