OT: Archives linked to Google?

Have the Iris-talk Archives always been linked to Google?
I did a Google search a few minutes ago and was horrified to find  material
I posted here myself ten years ago roll right up in the search  results.
When the link opened, the whole shebang was right there, including  email
addresses and such.
Was it always this way?
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA