Stanton Iris Gardens

I would like to invite all of you to visit my website at
stantonirisgardens.com .

To view the flowers click on the get flowers icon in the upper right hand
corner. To view a larger version of the flower, double click on the flower.
Eventually the flowers will be grouped, but now they are listed A-Z in one
file. We are a new garden with a new website.

In the future I will include a full gallery of pictures I have taken at the
last 4 national conventions, and from private gardens I have visited.

I still have about 350 cultivars to enter, and ordering will have to be done
by e-mail until I get everything working.

Rhizomes will be available from July to Dec. (for those of us that can still

The focus of my hybridizing program is modern form rebloom. To this end, you
will find most of Keppel, Blyth, Ghio, Kerr, and Lauer's later intro's at my

Alex & Kitty Stanton

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your