location of garden

Hi Linda,

My garden is located in Valley Center, Ca., which is part of San Diego
County.

You can find my rebloom report in the the last 2 fall editions of The
Reblooming Iris Recorder. You can also view my sister's (Carole Buchheim)
garden rebloom report in the last 2 spring issues of the Recorder. Our gardens
are about 75 miles apart. My garden has a coastal influence, and therefore is
about 10 degrees cooler on average than her garden.

I will eventually list rebloom reports on my web site.

Thanks,

Alex Stanton