Re: AD: Stanton Iris Gardens - location

  • Subject: Re: AD: Stanton Iris Gardens - location
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:04:44 -0400

Thanks Alex. I was looking at those reports just last week, wondering if any of them were new additions to the checklist. (Also wondering whether or not I want to gamble with more purchases after such a wretched bloom season ;-( )

If you have time and are willing, I'd be interested in reading more about your hybridizing program.

<My garden is located in Valley Center, Ca., which is part of San Diego
County.

You can find my rebloom report in the the last 2 fall editions of The
Reblooming Iris Recorder. You can also view my sister's (Carole Buchheim)
garden rebloom report in the last 2 spring issues of the Recorder. Our gardens are about 75 miles apart. My garden has a coastal influence, and therefore is
about 10 degrees cooler on average than her garden.
I will eventually list rebloom reports on my web site.
Thanks,  Alex Stanton>