Re: HYB: pod ripening

  • Subject: Re: HYB: pod ripening
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:45:14 -0400

Bill -- I have had good germination from seeds labeled "unripe" because I was forced to harvest the pod long before it would have matured naturally and the seeds were still white when I opened the pod. I have also had no germination from such seeds. But I have also had no germination from entire pods of fully matured seeds. So, there are mysteries yet to be solved. -- Griff ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Chaney" <billchaney@ymail.com>