Re: Re: HYB: pod ripening

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: pod ripening
  • From: greenthumbs <greenthumbs777@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

   It's quite humid here in northern IN as well. The county I'm practically on
the border of has 103 lakes and that doesn't include the rivers, streams,
ponds, and swamps that lie between the 103 lakes. There's been a lot of rain
here lately too. I have some promising looking pods. Hopefully the rain hasn't
been too much.

David

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Linda Mann