Re: Re: AD: Stanton Iris Gardens - location

Hi everyone,

I finally finished adding cultivars to my website. This next week we will be
dividing it up alphabetically. I have also made the pictures smaller, so by
the
end of the week it should be easier for those with dial up to view.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for all your help.

Alex Stanton

stantonirisgardens.com