Re: HYB: germination data-terms

  • Subject: Re: HYB: germination data-terms
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I can certainly agree with the point that a germination that fails to
produce a seedling is moot anyway.   I just wanted to note that there might be
some variation in what was actually being measured.

If the consensus is
that we only count seedlings that's fine too.   At what age, or stage of
growth are y'all counting your seedlings?