Re: Fwd: Re: Re:HYB: germination data-terms

  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Re:HYB: germination data-terms
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:23:09 -0400

Chuck asked : One more question. Did all crosses start germination at same time or
 did some wait a few more weeks?

Some pots did not sprout for several weeks (3). I think the best germination was the earliest. I do not know the parents. I did when I planted as the names were on the tags.
I gave my friend the pots about the second week of May.

Back before I knew anything about hybridizing I planted some bee pod seeds in April/May. I remember a few grew.

Mike Greenfield
----- Original Message ----- From: <irischapman@aim.com>