RE: Re: HYB: pod ripening/germination

  • Subject: RE: Re: HYB: pod ripening/germination
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:03:14 -0700

Linda, I once tried planting seeds right out of the pod into the ground.  I
planted them in a circle around the mother clump.  Eleven of thirty six
seeds germinated, but none survived the hot summer.  I never tried it again,
but in a cooler climate, it might work.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9