Re: Re: HYB: pod size vs. seed quantity

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: pod size vs. seed quantity
  • From: greenthumbs <greenthumbs777@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:46:45 -0700 (PDT)

   Thanks, all. I hope there's a lot of seeds, but there's only one way to find out I guess. :)

   I won't throw out any seeds. I don't care what size they are or what they look like. I'm hoping for a good seed qty and germination. I can't wait to see what the blooms look like. Especially that 10% that may be flat. :)