Re: OT: Archives linked to Google?

  • Subject: Re: OT: Archives linked to Google?
  • From: ChatOWhitehall@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:03:53 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2009 2:26:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

Greetings.

Have the Iris-talk Archives always been linked to  Google?

I did a Google search a few minutes ago and was horrified to  find
material
I posted here myself ten years ago roll right up in  the search  results.
When the link opened, the whole shebang was  right there, including  email
addresses and such.

Was it  always this way?

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA

I'm still waiting for an official response to this question,  please.

AMW