Re: OT: Archives linked to Google?

  • Subject: Re: OT: Archives linked to Google?
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:57:12 -0700

Official response from John:

We did nothing specifically to link our archives to Google. Google just found us with their web crawler. The iris-talk archives have always been open to the public.

I don't know that there is anything we could do to keep any webcrawler out, nor am I sure that we would want to. At the moment I really don't have an opinion on the issue regardless of whether we could do anything about it or not..

John