Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:

How can I get results of the poll for regions surrounding my region?  I
would like to see a southeastern poll.

Hello Linda and others.  To answer your question, write to the RVP of
the Region you want results from.  I print Region 4's in NEWSCAST,
Spring issue. Maybe other Regions would start doing the same.  It is
indeed interesting how the voting goes.  In many ways it is how the
irises grow. Of course hoping people get beyond their own garden to see
what is out there!

I'm not sure if this is legal, but here goes.... If anyone is interested
in receiving NEWSCAST - Region 4 publication, it is $3.00 per year for 2
issues. e-mail me for details.

:-) Dennis (the alfalfa smells sooo good) Stoneburner
drstone@roanoke.infi.net