Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

> I guess 20% of AIS members voting means an iris is very popular.

Good point - but for us homebodies, it's better than no data or a couple of
disgusted data points.  Another way of looking at it is that 354 gardens
voted for her.

I found the differences between the national results and region 7 to be very
interesting - many more early bloomers at the national level, more late
bloomers in region 7, at least the one year I made the comparison.

How can I get results of the poll for regions surrounding my region?  I would
like to see a southeastern poll.