Re: innerst

>Does Innerst have a catalog or does he introduce through one particular

Sterling does not have a catalog... he advertises his bearded intros in the
Bulletin... and I can't remember who introduces his JI's.   He has plenty of
great stuff, however, and his garden is worth a visit when it's in bloom!
 You may then place an order - most irises are at one price - and he will
ship at the proper time.

And - it's also worth it just to walk and talk with the man himself!  I was
astonished to learn that in his other life, he was a kindergarden teacher!

Kathy Guest - a big Sterling fan