Re: Greetings From New Zealand

Sonya: Welcome aboard!!! Be assured that there is no such thing as a "silly"
question. One would be "silly" only for not asking. I, too, echo ths
sentiments that you will now be enjoying a new iris season while we have wait
a long time for our next iris bloom.

Again, with regards to questions - - "You may fire when ready!"

Dave Silverberg, Oregon, U.S.A.