I'd like to add some of my favorites to the recommendation pool of
blues.  TIDE'S IN has been a long-standing favorite and has done well
over many many years.  I've also had OREGON SKIES for a few years and
it has done very well for me and looked good at conventions as well.
Both of these are light blues--the kind with real color that are not
cool whites, and not so dark that the non-initiated rest of the world
considers the color violet and not really blue.

And, if you can tolerate a tiny step away from TBs, MAUI SURF is an
excellent Border Bearded of the light blue family with a little darker
blue-violet accent and lots of ruffles, and it has grown very well
in DE and in OH.
Jim Wilson, Miami Valley Iris Society, SW Ohio, USA, Zone 6a, AIS garden judge
growing TBs, medians, SIBs, JIs, & a few SPU & species.   wilsonjh@muohio.edu