Re: is it worth planting irises in florida

Kay,  I have tried to get another myself.  It is one of Clarence Mahan's
introductions
but he did not have any available this year.  I am not sure just who might
have some
extra to share with you.  If  I hear of some available will contact you later
in July.
It is well worth waiting for!  Perhaps someone else on line will have some to
share.
I know most of Region 4 members grow it.

Incidentally Clarence and Suky also have a very special cat!  It answers
their phone!

Claire, Isle of Palms, S.C.