Re: new web page!

	Thank you Jules! It was a treat to `see' the JI convention that
	some of us didn't go to.

	I especially liked one particular seedling, # 87-J-7 , which
	appeared in the first batch of JI pix...it is a brilliant color,
	appearing almost true red on my browser...who is the hybridizer?

	Thanks again for your work,

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net    Zone 3, Lancaster, NH