Iris Hunting

I am looking for a piece or two of "Shining Waters" (Essig, R. 1930).
Anybody seen any?  If you know of a commercial garden that carries it please
let me know.  A friend has been looking for it for his aunt and I want to
help.  So please help me help him help her.  If anyone has a some to spare
growing in your garden I will pay the postage and a reasonable fee.  Thanks
in advance.

Craig Hughes
9104 Delphine Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114