Re: iris web page update

I would love to look at your iris page Tom unfortunately my pc has an
aversion to it and to the spuria page every time I go there (and I keep
trying my machine has a dizzy fit and shuts down netscape. It's really
frustrating I get about a 10 second glimpse before it all disappears, still
I guess some technology is better than no technology. We have no iris in
flower at the moment but plenty of cold restant aphids.

Simone Clark in the cold irisless southern hemisphere
Canberra Austalia
simoner@ento.csiro.au