Rebloom!

Hi all,
The first Tall Bearded to rebloom, GOLDEN ENCORE, was out today. BROTHER
CARL is in fat bud and about 3 or 4 more have stalks out of the foliage.
Virgin soil plus good moisture is a surefire recipe with rebloomers.

Have had very sparse 'repeat' bloom on siberians this spring -- conditions
have been ideal but have only had three repeat and my best ever repeater,
ARBEE, has sulked thus far.

Kathy: will have some words on the 'Same Soil Blues' as soon as I can pull
it together -- am not ducking the issue, only waffling a bit. (Hey, if B.C.
does it sans condemnation can the practice be all bad?)

Mike at the start of rebloom season in Virginia.