Re: Getting the Blues

LMann76543@aol.com wrote:

> >I cannot in good conscience recommend VICTORIA FALLS (Schreiner '77) to
> >anyone. Here in Maine it fell over in every iris garden bar none. '
>
> But we have two southern listers who don't have it falling over.  One in
> Tennessee and one in ?Texas? Oklahoma? Arkansas?

I have a very well behaved VICTORIA FALLS which blooms beautifully every year and I have
never had a problem with it falling over or having a problem supporting its
bloomstalks...my mother and sister both grow it with the same results that I have.  Do
we have mutants?*LOL*

Julie Irwin <bajai@mtco.com>
USDA zone 5  Pekin,  IL