Re: Getting the Blues

I've often wondered why some enterprising hybridizer didn't start a line of
blues named after blues singers!  I'm a big fan of blues - and bought
Lankow's Lady Day just based on the name (and found it to be a stupendous
white IB.. or is it BB?).  Anyway - just seems like a rich field of names:

Little Walter
John Lee Hooker
Gatemouth Brown
even the man hisself, Mr. BB King

Can you tell I have nothing of substance to contribute to this thread

sorry

Kathy Guest - who should get credit for an essay question anyway