Re: Getting the Blues

Ted!! The Western New York Iris Society and lots of other folks are -- you
know already -- going to be in Maine on July 13 -- Where is your show?
I don't know if we are scheduled to see it or not, but we SHOULD!!
	I saw the JI Show at Francis Scott Key Iris Society.  It's exciting
to see a show out of the area -- and we will have had or JI show, with
Clarence Mahan to do some Judges' training.
	Almost got Bill Smoot to come on the Maine Chance trip, but he's
going to be at sea... how awful!!  Great guy! When he heard we would be
seeing your garden, his eyes lit up and he jumped up and down...
	Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo NY where I've a couple of JI's in
bloom as we speak -- too early for the JI show on July 6 --