Original Text
From: Sonya <mcsmudh@wave.co.nz>, on 6/26/96 4:41 AM:
Hello to all
Well I have been lurking for a while & after reading peoples "bio's" thought
I'd introduce myself.
My Name is Sonya van der Hulle & my iris addiction is a recent one.  I
planted my first Iris' only 2 years ago so please be kind to me if I ask "a
silly Question". A couple of iris' has very rapidly grown into a very large
bed of their own.  I live in a place called Edgecumbe which is in the North
Island of New Zealand.  So my growing season is opposite to your's in
America, but the iris' don't appear to mind.  I also have Lousiana Iris',
with a few Siberia's as well.
Have A Nice Day
Sonya
mcsmudh@wave.co.nz