Re: is it worth planting irises in florida
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: is it worth planting irises in florida
- From: "J. Steven Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 20:25:19 +0000
- Comments: Authenticated sender is <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Priority: normal
Louisiana iris should do very well in Florida. You can grow things
there I could never dream of growning here in PA
J. Steven Brown Mt. Gretna Gardens
Iris and Daylilies.
2493 Pinch Road
Manheim, PA 17545-9466
(717) 664-4066 Homepage:"http://www.success.net/
fax 664-5081 mggarden/"