Louisianas- Favorites? and Rebloomers?

I want to expand my iris collection and my garden space is limited (whose
isn't, eventually?) so I'm depending on the wisdom of the members of this
list to help me narrow down the choices before I place my orders this year.

I really appreciated the posts to the list about everyone's favorite picks
of TB's.  Could I persuade you seasoned growers of Louisianas (LA's?) to
share your opinions about what you consider to be the all time best LA's and
why, especially for the southeastern United States?  (Here's a prime chance
for anyone to promote their new Louisiana introductions.)

Is there such a thing as a reblooming LA?  If there are such creatures are
they worth the garden space? In other words, how do they stack up against
non-reblooming LA's for color selection and vigor?

Thanks in advance for any responses to these questions.

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, SC
-where, if the heat and humidity doesn't kill you the mosquitos will get the
job done.