Re: CUP RACE

Carolyn: Based on results in our garden for the '94 Portland Convention may I
nominate Dave Niswonger's PRINCE OF BURGUNDY as a purple plicata with orange
beard for an A # 1 clumper.  A single rhizome sent in '92 produced at
convention time 29 bloomstalks and provided 30 plus rhizomes for disposition
post convention. Just checked the R & I and found WHITE BEARD instead of
orange. Still one heck of a grower.

Regards, Dave Silverberg, Oregon