Reblooming Recorder "Morgue"

Hi Kathy,

It will happen! (RIR back issues to K. Guest)

 I find that our personal copies are mixed in with the "Editor's Working
copies" i.e. 'morgue' and I am scrambling to put together a good morgue. We
had explosive growth -- 260 members in 1987 to 1500+ or - when I gave it up
in 1993. Often we would run out of copies for back-issue sale and ALL
copies would be sent out. I think I can put together a morgue with the
exception of my first color cover -- that is totally gone. I might have a
zerox with the cover from a 'postal return' stapled on -- if so will send
that.

Best regards,

Mike