BUTTER AND SUGAR results...

	Hello,

	I said I would report back to Dennis and anyone who was interested
	in the final progress of my Siberian, BUTTER AND SUGAR.

	B &  S had a stupendous bloom time and is still in the middle of it.
	It is my  #1 favorite of the Siberians this year. Mainly because it
	had a very good bloom habit this year, flowers were held far above the
	foliage (admittedly the foliage is floppy outside of the stalks), and
	each flower lasted for five days on average...we have had cool days
	hovering around 60 degrees most of last week and continuing even now,
	June 25th.

	It made a striking clump sitting in a bed atop a stone wall and
	flanked by a deep pink peony. If you would send me your snail mail
	address, Dennis, I would send you a pix (providing they come out).

	Some of my other Siberian flowers didn't last as long as B & S -
	maybe three or four days but some did last five and kept their
	color and substance. LADY VANESSA and HARPSWELL HAPPINESS were out-
	standing....they are still blooming in force.

	SWIRLING LAVENDER is a new one for me and I really am enjoying it
	as well as HIGH STANDARDS (my husband's favorite).

	Cheers,

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net     No. New Hampshire