Re: attaching pix to messages

Hi folks!

Several people responded that they would like to *see* iris pictures on
the web. Well, the good news is that you can do that right now. My garden
page

http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm

has lots of information about Iris-L, an iris page with 15 color photos,
and links to the other pages--AIS, ASI, Jim Wilson's, and Dave
Payne-Joyce's-- all of which have photos.

The intent of my query was to see how much interest there would be
from subscribers to post their *own* pics for the rest of us to see.

If you have pictures you'd like posted on an Iris-L cyber cork board
[better, Ellen?  :)  ], you may send them to me at

telp@Rt66.com

as an email attachment, or at

3262B Walnut
Los Alamos, NM 87544-2060

on a floppy disk (IBM preferred, although I can handle Mac disks too).

I'm not volunteering to scan the photos, just to post them if you
already have them in electronic form. I'd prefer GIF or JPG formats.
A short description or caption would be nice too.

I'll do this if I get four or five photos within a few weeks.

Happy irising, Tom.