Re: iris season

>Cheers .  Scapes appearing on Sibs and Japanese.
>Lee DeJongh   Rhinelander Wis  Zone 3  AHS region 2  AIS region 8
Boy... I thought WE had a late season.  Someone please remind me not to
retire to Wisconsin!  :-)

TB's are only a memory, except for one last bloom on the most beautiful iris
I've ever seen, "Shirley M" by Evelyn Kegerise.  This iris is the most
perfect shade of shell pink  set off by a pale lavender beard.  Good
branching & bud count...and the last flower is just as delicious as the very
first one.

The last of the siberians is Willott's MYSTIC LAGOON, a wonderful 'rosebud'
shaped flower of deep royal blue, blending to almost black with no signal.
 Very mysterious and wonderful.

The first JI has already bloomed, Lorena Reid's SPRINGTIME MELODY... hope the
rest hold out for our show on 7/6

Kathy Guest...