Re: iris season

	Kathy G. - you didn't know you lived in a mild zone? Zone 4...

	It is Zone 3 where the late blooms are just having their turn at
	decorating our landscape with long-flowering vibrant blossoms.
	Yes, Lee -  we are in the midst of Siberian bloom and the early
	Japanese have started showing buds down in the foliage....it
	won't be bloom time for at least two weeks for the JI's.

	The TB's just peaked last week here....it depends where you are in
	the mountains here - a few miles down the road or down in a valley
	and it is a whole diferent story.

	Ellen Gallagher     Lancaster, NH        Northern White Mountains

		          USDA ZONE 3  -  AIS Region 1