Re: McAllister Bio

:Sharon McAllister wrote:
:> I was looking up a bio on list, and noticed that my own wasn't where I
:> to find it.  (I just transmitted the thing last winter -- can't recall ever
:> checking that it was received.)   If at first you don't, succeed . . .
:> Sharon McAllister
:I remember your bio (similarities in education, aerospace employment), so
:maybe you did what I did--submit it to the HIPS robin and not to iris-l.

I don't remember it being posted to Iris-L.