Crystal Palace

Sorry, I didn't get the person who wanted this info or I would have sent it
direct:

Crystal Palace Perennials
12029 Wicker Avenue
Cedar Lake, IN 46303
219-374-9419

If you have any good or bad info on these folks I would appreciate hearing about
it.

Greg McCullough
103635.3650@compuserv.com
Iris City Gardens